1. Find out the path of Android Studio SDK
2. Show user's home in Finder
3. Show Resource Library in user's home
4. Return to Unity and set SDK path
Find out the path of Android Studio SDK
Open SDK Manager in Android Studio, you can find out in top menu.
SDK Manager indicates that the SDK path will be:
Show Resource Library in user's home
Resource Library is invisible by default
The parent director -- user's home is also invisible
So we must show user's home first
Finder => Preferences=> Checked current user
Open right-clicked menu in user's home
Select "Show View Options"
Checked "Show Resource Library Directory"
You can immediately see the icon
Return to Unity and set Android SDK Location
Edit => Preference => External Tools
Now you can set SDK path of Android Studio without pain!
this is default footer data
歡迎您留言與分享！(Welcome for comments or sharing!)
- [Mac] Install Android Studio
- [Unity] Create AndroidManifest.xml